Wednesday 5 March 2014

Beauty Post : 2-in-1 Beauty product - Eyebrow Powder + Nose Shadow

Hello fellow readers :)
Today I'm gonna talk about a new product that I've just tried on, and I'm loving it !!
I call it a 2-in-1, or maybe 3-in-1 product, because it is specially for your eyebrows, and to sharpen your nose, and I think it can work well as an eye shadow as well ! How versatile and magical right?!



Well, for me, the BASIC, and most important make up 101 is to do your brows!
Yeap! I can go bare face, but one thing I can't leave without is makeup for my eyebrows.
Yes girls, it is almost a crime for me, if I'm with full on makeup with eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara and what not, but without doing your brows, it is almost a crime!
So of course, you have to start with trimming your eyebrows :)
Well, for some lucky girls out there, their brows may be thick enough that eyebrow powder/pencil may not be needed, but for the other girls out there ( including myself ), fret not, because this Heavy Rotation eyebrow powder will be here to save you ! (and myself!)
The magical thing about eyebrows are that they could totally beautify your face and makes your eyes, and your features as a whole stand out, if they are shaped and done correctly.
So girls, please do not neglect your eyebrows!

Well, all of us have different thickness / shape / width of eyebrows.
The problem with my eyebrows are, they are thicker on the inner edges, but very fine at the outer edges.
I shall let you have a look at my bare face and you shall judge :)



Do you see what I mean?? hahaha! 

So today, I'm gonna try this Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Eyebrow Powder & Nose Shadow, and I'm going to show it to you! 
Let's get started !!




So as you can see from above, there are 3 different tones of brown, where the lightest on the most left can be used as a nose shadow, whereas the two darker shades are used for the eyebrows.

Here's the clear directions of how to use this product ! :) 





Here we go, just like the instructions said, I used the flat angled brush, using shade B to fill in my brows. I then further used shade C to thicken and smooth out the colour of my eyebrows, especially when the outer edges of my eyebrows are finer.

The pictures above show the difference between my left and right eyebrows, one almost done, and one untouched! Can you see the difference? A little touch can really make a whole lot of difference to your face! :) 


TADAH!!! Easy! After I've done my brows, Next..........


Using the same product, I used the lightest shade of brown, and the nose brush, to brush the sides of my nose!
Incredible! I've always wanted to own a product that can give a visual effect of a sharper nose, and now I have, 2-in-1 , all in just one single product :) Sweeeeeet.






Yay! With more defined nose, and nicely touched up eyebrows, I'm good to go ! :)

Thank you Manoah and Kiss Me for an amazing product, once again!

Get it at major SASA and Watson outlets, at only RM44.90 !




xx

1 comment: