Tuesday 26 August 2014

Langkawi Island #myNXmini


Hey, another travel post yet again :)
This time, a trip nearby just in Langkawi! Honestly, I actually didn't expect much from this island itself, as a matter of fact, Langkawi has lost its charm ( I thought), especially compared to Tioman or Redang which are known for their crystal clear sandy beaches. Well, I was pretty darn wrong, I utterly enjoyed the trip!
So why Langkawi? Unmistakably, the cheap flight tickets. Well, just like Air Asia's tagline, everyone can fly (affordably!) Heeeh. 
From all the traveling that I've done, I've learned one crucial thing, doesn't matter where majestically on earth you go, the most important thing is ...
Company, in other words, the travel buddies :) 
It makes a whole lot of difference, and traveling with good company is the key to great quality time! 
Of course, there are other things to take into account, but great company is the road to a great trip, indefinitely. 
Secondly, the most crucial thing is the memories that could be kept. You know, it is always comforting to look through my old albums and photographs taken, reminiscing the memories that I had, a good trip down memory lane.
As the saying goes, pictures capture moments that are gone forever, but the moments captured in photographs stay. 
Hence, camera is obligatory!! 
What more a good and handy camera that I have, the Samsung NXmini :)
Thank you Samsung!!! How I still love this camera !
Here I am, to tell a short story of my trip to Langkawi, through the beautiful pictures taken from my NXmini.
Well, the NXmini is known for its great selfie features, but I tell you, it's more than just that!
Still very impressed with with the largee 1-inch 20.5MP BSI CMOS sensor, it delivers stunning high resolution photos.

I stayed at Dayang bay resort, a pretty affordable service apartment with delightful view! 


Look at that, can't be more ready to have a relaxing holiday with that view from the entrance of Dayang Bay. :D



My guy friends trying to dive with style haha! 


Lovely lovely view, captured with myNXmini, what more can I say? 

I spell h-o-l-i-d-a-y . 

View from my room. Pretty sweet, waking up to this every morning :)


What's Langkawi if not visiting the beaches? Here we go, here we go! 



Witnessed the sunset everyday, such is life! How I love the our mother nature, sheer beauty.




Had to capture pictures while the sun is up! Sun, sand, beach, love love love!


And how convenient it is to take selfies with myNXmini, i absolutely love the smile-and-shoot mode that detects smiles :D 
No need to press any buttons hehehe, selfies made easy :P
I might have spammed this smile mode atad too much.... hehehe.



Abit too much that the boys had to make fun of us girls lols


That's a complete picture of my travel buddies and myself :) 


Haha, there's always someone to bury when playing with sand at the beach :D 



A collage of some pictures captured :D Best thing is, myNXmini has wifi, so it's super easy to instantly transfer pictures from the camera to my phone, collage, filter, anddd insta! 
Great for first world problems :P 

 

Look at this cute lil thing we found! May sound silly but it amazes me how define all living things are, no matter big or even can't be seen with the naked eye.  Best part is Samsung NXmini could capture it.. plus points for my camera!!! Look at those eyesssss... adorable!



Well, I really know how to enjoy life :P or i would say, I really appreciate simplest things in life, packet of chips, Asahi, sun, sand, beach.. and I feel paradise already. :D


We also booked one day in Langkawi for island hopping, renting a boat for ourselves :)
I thank God for great weather, all 4 days in the island, and it was all sunny and nice.




 






I must say, that's an awesome jump shot !!




We went to the lake of pregnant maiden to have more swims, haha!
Love the view of the mountains at the lake much.

More selfies! Seriously love the quality of the selfies <3



Haaah, and boys being boys.... boys trying to be funny...


Oh, and what is traveling without food... and good food!

I honestly LOVE the food in langkawi, affordable and delicious!
It was pretty easy for us to search for good food, just a google away, and man, was I satisfied with google hahaha. 

I honestly felt that the seafood I had here was better than the ones I had in Sabah! 





Okay, last but not least, mama can't we leave without the signature eagle picture?

                                                                I guess we couldn't haha!







Have to show you, again, the beautiful sunset captured ! 




It was a great, fulfilling trip. 

Langkawi is perfect for a time to unwind!


xx



3 comments:

  1. found this blog when i was researching on nx mini :) thanks for the insight and lovely pics and holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete