Monday 16 June 2014

My outdoor movie experience under the stars #Starlightcinema


Thanks to Samsung, I had the privilege to experience move magic under the stars for the first time, and it was pretty awesome! 


Here's how you could redeem FREE passes as well!!

CLICK HERE to redeem your free passes ! ( Only for Samsung Galaxy owners (Android 4.1 and above)

To make things even better, you could even redeem good food for free through the app that you've downloaded from the link above!

Samsung is so awesomeeee. :) I had burgerLab , Gongcha and Crazy Potato, all you could have for free just by downloading the app!






Allow me to show you how the whole place looks like :) It is actually pretty damn cool i would say...
Go there early to book the bean bags right infront of the huge screen!








Look how chillax everyone looked! One thing I regret for sure, I only brought a yoga mat :( , while everyone else looked so comfy with their comforter and plushies etc boo. hahaha. I'm going tomorrow again for Fast n Furious 6 , i shall make sure i'd bring everything comfy hahaha!!

 
Yeap, as you could see from above, I watched Despicable me 1 & 2 last Saturday, Despicable Marathon it was ! :)


And guess what, I even witnessed a proposal on that night!
So sweettttt :)





 All in all, it was a great experience and I would be going there again tomorrow for Fast n Furious 6, and also during the weekend for their blockbuster specials and Batman Trilogy! Hehehe..

What are you waiting for?? Redeem your tickets if you are a Samsung Galaxy User! If not, you could still purchase the tickets for the experience! To me, it's worth it :)


For more information on showtimes, everything you want to know about the event, or to purchase tickets, go to http://starlightcinema.com.my/


Enjoy, and I might see you there :)




xx


No comments:

Post a Comment