Monday 27 July 2015

New Hair calls for New Eyes - Horien Eye Secret Lenses


Hi there! If you don't already know, I just gave my hair a trim with a fresh new colour.

Nothing very eccentric or quirky, but a colour that looks natural, yet still gives me a clean, fresh look! I've been dying to chop off my long locks, and finally, healthier looking hair!
Tadah! :)



Okay, before I get carried away, my hair is actually just a supporting actor on today's post. lol.
The main actress is my new EYES. Okay, please don't think otherwise, no, it's not an eye surgery, it's new contact lenses!
It couldn't get any timelier seriously! Neither have I planned to get a new hair colour together with these new contact lenses, but I guess it's all in the name of fate. :D
But I'm just delighted that they go so well with each other!!
You ready to see my slight transformation? Here you go!



What's your verdict?
Frankly, I've not worn coloured contacts for a long time. Reason being, they either make my eyes dry and uncomfortable, or they just look unnatural.
But surprisingly, these Horien Eye Secret contact lenses made me think otherwise!
I've been using it for awhile now, and there isn't any discomfort after wearing it for a whole day.
Plus, it enhances my eyes (it has a diameter of 14.2mm) without looking unnatural! :)
And so I became more interested in learning about Horien Eye Secret Contact Lenses, researched more about them and I found these about Horien. Well, eyes are really important, so it is mandatory to know the details. :)


This is the one that I'm wearing - The All New Horien Eye Secret 38% 3 MONTHS Disposable Colour Contact Lenses
3 months baby, that's a good buy! Feel the world through your eyes!


Horien Colour Contact Lenses has ocular health with advanced "BMW Technology". The paints will not contact eyes directly, making it safe to wear, even for long hours.

Here's an easier and more detailed explanation, all in this box.




Here are some close shots for you to have a closer look:




I'm wearing the BERLIN GOLD color and I love how it stands out, yet look natural at the same time. It matches my hair perfectly!

For those who likes varieties to maybe match the color of their eyes with their outfits/hair, fret not, they have many more colours to choose from. Here they are :



Allow me to showcase to you how these colours would look on the eyes :D
I collaged it into before at the top, and after at the bottom :)



1) VANCOUVER PINK 
Firstly, the Vancouver Pink below! I'm really surprised with how it turned out, because i thought pink would look fake on the eyes, but Horien Eye Secret's Vancouver Pink is very sweet and subtle. Personally, it is one of my favourite, alongside Berlin Gold (the first i wore above)





2) BERLIN GOLD

This need no introduction, berlin gold is the one I wore first. Just showing you the differences, with and without. 




3) KIEV BLUE
This blue is more prominent and vivid, great for those who wants it to really stand out!





4) MADRID GREY
Same goes to the grey! Pretty prominent, reminds me of Megan Fox's eyes honestly!!
So if you want to have Megan Fox's eyes, you know you should get this one. :D




5) ROME GREY (3Tone)
Don't get confused! There are two grey colours! The one showcased below is 'Rome Grey'- where there is actually 3 tones in this grey.
Personally, I prefer Rome Grey, because I prefer a more subtle and natural look.
This Rome Grey gives me this look! :) I really like this one too!!






6) NEW YORK GREEN(3Tone)

Last but not least, green! Similar to Rome Grey, this New York Green also consists of 3Tone and is towards the lighter side, almost look like a combination of light green-brown-gold to me. Looks really nice too, don't you think so? :)





Horien Eye Secret now have a PROMOTION of Buy 1 box and get 1 free 360ml fresh solution!
So hurry!! And choose you favorite colours!

Here are close shots of all the colours for you to have a good look! :)


1) BERLIN GOLD





2) ROME GREY (3TONE)







3) NEW YORK GREEN (3TONE)




4) VANCOUVER PINK




5) KIEV BLUE




6) MADRID GREY



Other than this new range of 3 month colour contacts, they also have monthly and daily ones.
For those who are not interested in coloured ones, you can also try Horien's 38% or 55% soft contact lenses, monthly or daily.



Days where I want my 'real' eyes to be seen, I wear the 55% clear soft contact lenses, and they are really really comfortable!
Definitely a good buy, especially when they have a promo for the clear ones as well, of

Buy 3 boxes, FREE 1 extra box + 1 60ml of solution! Good deal!



For more information, check these websites :-

Horien Official Website : http://www.eyesecret.com.my

Store Locater : http://www.eyesecret.com.my/store-locator/

Facebook Page : @Horien Eye Secret #Horien Eye Secret

Instagram: @HORIENEYESECRET #HORIENEYESECRET


Happy shopping!!

xx






8 comments:

  1. Hi Alicia, may I know how much is the lenses? TQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alicia, I love the pictures of you modelling the range of lenses. I think you picked the best shade, in Berlin Gold. However, I also loved how you looked with Vancouver Pink, and also Madrid Grey, which totally changes your look. You could have some fun with that one ! :-) I also want to mention that you look perfectly beautiful in your natural state, with no lenses at all, and I hope you don't forget that :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How to discover a new 800 calling card and improve the rates that you pay by knowing a few little remarkable tips about choosing your calling card that suits your lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about.. yaldoeyecenter.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have bookmarked your blog, the articles are way better than other similar blogs.. thanks for a great blog! plastic surgery for hooded eyes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! Yaldoeyecenter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Impressive web site, Distinguished feedback that I can tackle. Im moving forward and may apply to my current job as a pet sitter, which is very enjoyable, but I need to additional expand. Regards. yaldoeyecenter.com

    ReplyDelete