Thursday 2 July 2015

Tokyo Skytree JAPAN Dining Experience


Tokyo Tokyo Tokyo! It is my second time here and am still loving this place. Extremely diverse and bewildering - from the hustle and bustle in Shibuya, witnessing cosplayers in Harajuku, to 'otakus' in Akihabara and on the other end, you could experience tranquility and traditional, cultural vibes in the beautiful parks. There is just so much to do, so much to see, and don't get me started on the food and desserts! Oh, and their perfectly packaged things, simply astonishing!

I think i could really write a book about Japan, but for now, I will keep it short by just sharing my experience at Tokyo Skytree. Probably this won't make the cut to be in the list to go in Tokyo for most, especially when we have the twin towers back in Malaysia, but Joseph decided to take me here for a nice dinner with a view. Hey, come to think of it, this was our first time having a proper fine dining together! :)

Do you know that Tokyo Skytree is the 2nd tallest building in the world, after Burj Khalifa in Dubai? I only found out about that when I was there! :P And yayers, bucket list checked for both!
It intrigues me how different cities look completely different from the observation deck.
Here we were, at 350 metres high, and that's tokyo for you!
It looks so different compared to Malaysia or even Dubai.
From the birds' eye, Tokyo looks super compact, concrete jungle for sure!




The restaurant at Skytree is called Musashi Sky Restaurant 634, serving a french-japanese fusion cuisine. Super intrigued by the amazing view at the restaurant! 





And of course, it is fine-dining, so it felt like I was putting art in my mouth in every course, hehe. 




The 2nd course, which was the foie gras wrap, was reallyyyy good. Everything dainty on the plate was, of course, edible, and they go so well with it <3 




And my favorite was definitely the smoked medium rare beef! Okay i'm hungry now... :'(







The dessert was mascarpone cream icecream with hazelnut and chocolate and it was yumsss! 
Well, i'm a fan of mascarpone and hazelnut chocolate so that explains haah! 
But anyway we didn't finish it and had to rush because it was almost 10pm and we wanted to go to a Medicom Toy shop here at Skytree's mall to buy a bearbrick lol.

Oh, before that, the view looked even more magnificent as the lights lit up, when the sun went down :) 





So yea, we ended the night by buying this bearbrick :D
I got this for Joseph ( if you don't already know, he is a huge fan of bearbrick ) !
It's a special edition for Skytree Tokyo, and it's even more meaningful since we dined here!




Yay, and I got a beautiful orange rose too hehe <3 

So would I recommend you to go for this dining experience? 
Yes, if you are a romantic person, and loves to dine with a view. 
No, if you're not :P

For more interesting things in Japan, stay tuned.

But bye for now!

xx


4 comments: