Sunday 29 September 2013

Ready to Party @ JW Circuit Nights


Yeap ! It's the time of the year again. Well, my semester just started and I'm all ready to nerd up but nobody got time to miss this party ! :D

Johnnie Walker events never failed me before and I always ended up having a great time partying & catching up with old & new friends, hence I'm absolutely sure this upcoming one will not be a disappointment, yet maybe even bigger & better !

Johnnie Walker has been organising circuit events in conjunction with F1 races for several years now. This time round, JW wishes to highlight its circuit nights as an innovative new F1 lifestyle experience which showcases the stylish and sophisticated range of big, bold, Johnnie.

What makes it even better is that now, you, and I , could Step Inside, and experience this special celebration together!



What are you waiting for? Mark down this date - 4th October 2013, share a bottle or two with your friends, and you are all set to party exclusively at Butter Factory KL!

I'm all hyped up already, not to mention the amazing line-ups for the night which I would update you guys really soon !

Last but not least, enjoy partying but most importantly, I'm fully supportive of JW's Join The Pact Campaign which reinforces the importance of responsible drinking.

So, join me to join the pact to :-
Drink Responsibly, and NEVER drink and drive.








No comments:

Post a Comment