Wednesday 2 October 2013

Counting Down to Johnnie Walker Circuit Nights Korea !


Oh yes, two more days and I'm all set to party at Butter Factory this Friday !
I've been keeping up with school + classes, work, freelance jobs, and honestly it feels great to be back on track, but the workload honestly could drain me at times.
So JW falls at the perfect timing for me to loosen up & to welcome my weekend by partying awayyy!

So you must be wondering what are the line-ups this time huh? ;)
Obviously, partying is nothing without music, and JW is known to always bring in awesome DJs that never disappoint!

Well, the theme of the night says it all! Since it's a korean night, it would be ridic not to bring in a Korean DJ!
What more a really stunning one?




How about that... Introducing DJ DD Lee, Korea's 1st Female DJ Battle Champion!
I'm sure to be dancing away with her amazing mixes of  Hip Hop, EDM & House to name a few.

For more info, you could visit her :-
Facebook - DJ DD

I will definitely have a blast but again, I have to remind you guys, and myself, to

Drink Responsibly, and NEVER Drink and Drive !

See you guys this Friday !

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment