Friday 25 October 2013

So much memories with Hennessy Artistry and it's back! #Dontmissout



Yes, I mean it! So much memories!
Believe it or not, Hennessy Artistry was one of the very first party events that I've ever gone to, looking back to 2010 when I was only eighteen D:
How time flies!!!
Back then, I just started college, just gotten my bum in KL ( :P , yea, because I grew up in Ipoh if you didn't know.. ) , was very shy ( er, i'm still pretty shy now la :P ... anyway ... ) , and that was when I started to learn more about social media and the blogosphere, and most importantly, met some really nice people that I'm still close to til today!

Well, i may be bias because of the memories/experiences I've gotten from past H-Artistry events, but to me, it's one party not to be missed!


Let me share with you some pictures of me in HA way back ......... lol .........from 2010.
Ngaww, so much memories :') ngawww dont laugh at my *innocent* (self-proclaimed) 18 year old face :P 

Gosh.. These are some of the pictures I found scrolling down photos which I was tagged in eons ago. 
Such history really.. hopefully I wouldn't regret sharing with you guys shucks lol. 






And back in 2011...





Bittersweet moments I must say. Looking at these pictures brings back so much memories! 
It's interesting how each HA event that I've attended gave me different experiences at different seasons / walks of my life!
It seems like HA became a fundamental yearly activity for me already!

Hence, my purpose to share this with you is because I hope you could experience HA your very own way!

It's all happening on 2nd November 2013 at Malaysia International Exhibition and Convention Centre (MIECC) in Mines Resort City. 

The tagline for this year's HA finale party, Hennessy Art of Mixing Zone, like always , will be reflected on the uh-ma-zing line-ups!


Just to name a few, we have

LAPSAP
 no need for introduction I'm sure, probably Malaysia's most famous DJ duos!

NS Yoon-G 


Mhhmmm, she's hot isn't she? She may look familiar to most korean fans, especially Jay Park fans out there as she is mostly known for her digital single "If You Love Me" featuring Jay Park. Lucky us, we would be able to see her live this year at HA ! 

Neon Hitch



This hot Brit singer has collaborated with artists such as Gym Class Heroes on their single "Ass Back Home" which has peaked at number 12 at Billboard Charts, and also worked with Bruno Mars on her new singles "Love you Betta" & "Gold"


I'm excited already !!!! Are you? :)

Okay, I know, i know, the question is how to score tickets right? 

You could either :-

Purchase
One Hennessy V.S.O.P 70cl bottle to score TWO exclusive invites
TWO Hennessy V.S.O.P 70cl bottles to score FIVE exclusive invites. 

Or even better,
simply use the MY Hennessy Mobile app, collect points and you may be able to redeem INVITES!!

What are you waiting for??? 

For more deets, head on down to their facebook page ---> Hennessy Malaysia

I'll see you there ! 

xx



1 comment:

  1. I think back then you look more naive, in a good way...so not a bad thing also. :-) but it's good to see you're an awesome adult now....keeping your blog alive is a good change I think.

    ReplyDelete