Monday 4 November 2013

DUCATI M-Scape MotoGP VIP Lounge Experience 2013


Living the high life. That's how I define my experience at the VIP Lounge at M-Scape Paddock Club during the MotoGP at Sepang International Circuit (SIC).
Allow me to share with you my experience :D
It seems like just yesterday when Helen invited me to the F1 VIP Lounge, same place as this year's MotoGP's which was probably 2 years back..




And this year, I have the opportunity yet again to indulge and be pampered! 
So if you are wondering, what does MScape provide? 
It is basically like an entertainment hub for its consumers to experience MotoGP from the amazingly chilled out MScape Lounge in the paddock while listening to DJs spinning, games, free flow of drinks and good food. I guess that explains why I define it as "Living the High Life".. well, at least to me it is ! 
Will share you some pictures of the paddock here :) 



that's the main entrance, greeted by hosts and pretty promoters.


Yeap, there's a kicked ass bar right here!
Juice , wine, beer, coffee, ice blends, name it and you have it !




Vibrant and colourful area where the DJs were spinning, pretty cool!


Yeap, and that's the dance floor. 
it will always be empty initially.. but never later on :P
After more than a couple of drinks and you will see people dancing to the music! ;)


And obviously, taking picture with the smexy Ducati is fundamental !



Vroom vroommm .. can't ride a bike, but at least I've sat on a Ducati :D
I've always thought the superbikes are super cool!!


Haha, we have games to keep us entertained too ! :)


Henry Golding, our host for the day :) 



And honestly, being a food enthusiasts myself, the BEST part about the paddock is the free flow of food and drinks!


I can so get used to this... food, drinks, watching MotoGP, amazing place to chill and good music, my kind of awesomeness. 








Look how dainty and creative this plate of sushi is!
But honestly, I felt the food deteriorated from 2 years back, but okay nothing to complain about haha!
It's allll good :)


Smoked duck! Can't go wrong with smoked duck man... :P


The saying by girls .. ' There will ALWAYS be room for desserts !! '. So so true :D




They even have Italian Ice Blended Coffee by illy ! How awesome :)



Our view from the paddock :)








Just posing at a really cool area with nice vibrant wallpaper :P


And that's Don, trying to be all cool hahahaa :P



Yay, so that pretty sums up my time spent at M-Scape Lounge.
Not so much of watching the MotoGP ( Don't kill me MotoGP fans ... ) , but more of just enjoying and chilling at the paddock :D

I would go back to have the same experience again, anytime!!
Thanks Don and Manoah for the invitation!! 

Toodles for now :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment