Sunday 10 November 2013

Hennessy Artistry at MINES 2013




So yea, one of my annual activity came to pass yet again! Lol. Yea, going to Hennessy Artistry annually is becoming my lifestyle already lol. :P
Well, it seems like it since I attend the event every year right? :P
Anyway, before i sidetrack again ( Like I always do.... -_- )....
I could bring a plus one to HA, and since I don't have a boyfriend in Malaysia ( Wah, speaking as if I have alot of boyfriends lol, ok maybe i do ;) ;) ;) hahaha joking ok ) , yea anyway see I sidetrack again , shucks ... so I was saying.... since I could bring a plus one, who else better to bring than my pretty babygirl Vicky :D , plus she stays near Mines ! ( I know, not many people stay near Mines ok, so it's destiny and fate to go with her !!! ) *dramatic* lol.



I love her <3 

And one thing I love about HA is their effort & expenditures on the layout and props, so girls like me can take alot of pictures when we are bored inside, as such....









So the pictures above shows the hangout / chill out areas where you could just enjoy your drink and catchup with friends, or... of course into the hall itself to partyyyy!



Look at the lights !! Pretty amazing huh 





And what's better is that we have live performances and great music entertaining us the entire night !
 NS-Yoon G, the super hot korean star dancing to the beat of her pop songs



 Neon Hitch in the house! She has an amazing voice !


And like I've always said, the best thing about attending events is bumping into old faces/friends and meeting new people :)









And we even have photobooth to play with :P 



Yay, so overall it was a good night , well spent! 
And thank you thank you Nelson for being our most amazing chauffeur :D
My life would be so difficult if I had to drive all the way to Mines D: hahaha..

Yea , we still had to camwhore in the car :P 


Yay, thank you Hennessy for a great night !Looking forward to the next one :)

Toodles for now.
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment