Thursday 14 November 2013

Secret Recipe Sweet 16 ! #feasttreats


Oh classic Secret Recipe . I'm sure all you Malaysians have been to Secret Recipe at least once, okay definitely more than once, and oh, speaking of their signature cakes.. ( I have a sweet tooth, well, i'm an everything tooth, just love food.. I have food tooth *cries* @.@ )

Anyway, I was invited to enjoy Secret Recipe's "Candy Crushing RM16 Value Deals" in conjunction of them turning sweet 16 ! Oh my, how time flies. I remember the first Secret Recipe that was opened in Ipoh when I was 8 years old ( Yea, if you didn't know, I grew up in Ipoh ) , and almost every friend's birthday, we would celebrate them with their Chocolate Mud Cake or Chocolate Indulgence. Moreover, I would always dine in after school with my friends to have their Tom Yam noodles or Vietnamese Beef Noodles which I quite enjoy. *reminiscing the past*

16 years passed by just like that, and now to celebrate its 16th year in Malaysia, Secret Recipe is spoiling us with some great deals! U know, when sometimes you can't decide what to have during your office lunch break, or for dinner before movies in the mall , for instance, why not head to Secret Recipe? :D

Okay, so here are their deals this November! Mark the dates and don't miss them!!

Deal 1 





Buy 1 Free 1 any slice of cake with any dine-in 16-30 Nov for all WeChat followers! Not on WeChat?? Just download it right now!! Easy Peasy :)


Deal 2



Yeap, above says it all ! RM16 off on the 16th :D One day only so mark that date !


Deal 3


Deal 3 is what we were invited to try :) Out of the 6, guess which one I tried?? :P 

Hint: Healthy diet for me


Yea, easy to guess lah, has to be Set B :) 




Good healthy Cream of Pumpkin Soup, two adorable mini burgers, and a huge bowl of Caesar Salad.
It's really filling for me, healthy and wholesome, that's a pretty good complete meal, only at RM16!

Pictures below are the other sets chosen by my other blogger friends :) 


Tom Yam noodles, one of my favorites from Secret Recipe :) 


Sweet Dual Crush! This set consists of two pies for two, with drinks and dessert! Super good deal for tea time :) Only RM8 each !



So many sets to choose, so much choices, but fret not ! Promotion starts from 16 til 30 November, that's 2 weeks, so you could try each set every 2 days to try them all! haha! 


Snap snap :) before we tucked in :D


Haha! Just trying to be creative.. not :P Why not play Candy crush while enjoying my Candy Crush Meal right? :P 





Yay, we really enjoyed posing with the cute posters! Haha!

Thanks Secret Recipe and Manoah for the invitation :) 

Remember to head to Secret recipe and have a great meal :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment